Back for its 16th edition, the world’s leading provider of AI-driven end-to-end solutions source-to-pay (S2P) and Procure-to-pay (P2P) solutions, Zycus, will host its flagship virtual event Horizon from June 20-23, 2022.
This year’s theme takes into consideration current macro-economic and geopolitical scenarios and is titled: ‘Unleashing growth in an environment of uncertainty”.
Over the four days, the event will feature 25 well-curated sessions for procurement and finance professionals to not only learn about the latest trends, but also network with top industry peers and engage in thought leadership discussions.
In particular, attendees will have the opportunity to attend sessions focusing on the role of advanced technologies such as artificial intelligence in procurement, demonstrated by compelling use cases.
Zycus’ Top Five Picks For Horizon 2022
- Roundtable – The Procurement AI Council: A Zycus-SIG collective comprised of CPOs from leading global organizations representing over $300 billion in revenue.
- Purchasing Transformation Testimonials: Hear case studies from some of the most forward-thinking organizations, including Daiichi Sankyo, Inc.; Hapag-Lloyd AG; Heineken; Radisson Hotel Group; Synovus; and Westfield.
- Insightful discussion: Led by analysts from Gartner, Forrester and The Hackett Group.
- New novelties: Keep an eye out for new innovations and new products. Aatish Dedhia, founder and CEO of Horizon, has traditionally made such announcements during Horizon.
- Merlin AI Experience Center: discover the potential of AI in purchasing with the fully virtual sandbox for Merlin AI.
Sponsored by EY, TCS, Velocity Procurement, IBM, Certificate and Beltrees Consulting, Horizon! 2022 will feature over 25 speakers, over 30 sessions and will bring together at least 2000 delegates from around the world.
Don’t miss this sourcing extravaganza that Horizon 2022 promises to be, Register for free now!
Who is Zicus?
Founded in 1998, Zycus is a pioneer in cognitive sourcing software and has been a trusted partner of choice for leading global enterprises for two decades.
Regularly recognized by leading analysts for its integrated S2P suite, Zycus powers its software with its revolutionary Merlin AI suite. Merlin AI supports tactical tasks and allows purchasing and accounts payable managers to focus on strategic projects; delivers actionable, data-driven insights for faster, smarter decisions, and its conversational AI delivers a B2C-like user experience for end users.
This article is an infomercial and monetary payment has been received from Zycus. It went through editorial control and passed the review for being informative.