November 7 – 9, 2022
8:55 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. CST
See the agenda
Hear directly from the law enforcement community
Want to better understand how to properly monitor, detect, investigate and manage breaches?
Join us virtually at the HCCA’s Annual Healthcare Enforcement Compliance Conference to hear first-hand from government enforcement officials about regulatory changes, expectations and key priorities. Gain insight into current application issues and walk away with a better understanding of how to detect issues and properly investigate violations within your organization.
Past speakers have included representatives from HHS-OIG, the Civil Division of the DOJ, the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, the Office of the Inspector General’s Board, and compliance industry leaders. enforcement of health care laws.
Download a PDF registration form
Session topics include
- Recent Developments: Kickback and Stark Law
- Application and Compliance Clinical Research
- Anatomy of a Misrepresentation Law Case
- Negotiating and mediating misrepresentation law cases
- Liability under the False Claims and Post-Acute Care Act
- Internal investigation, reimbursement and self-disclosure
- Federal/State Enforcement and the Opioid Crisis
- Hospital and Physician Remuneration Modalities and Value-Based Alternatives
- Cybersecurity in Healthcare
- Criminal and Civil Enforcement and Telehealth
- Managed care enforcement and compliance
- Post-pandemic policy and enforcement
- Effective compliance and due diligence
Registered paying attendees will receive 60 days of access to session recordings approximately 2 weeks after the conference. Beyond 60 days, session recordings will be available for purchase.