Next date: Monday July 18, 2022 | 7:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Join the S. George Mason Drive Multimodal Transportation Study Team for the Round 2 Public Engagement Launch! We will reintroduce the study, its background, history and purpose, cover what we heard during the first round of public engagement, and present the two corridor concepts we developed based on what we have learned so far.
Following this meeting, we will launch an online feedback form and prepare the Community workshop and open house July 20.
Find out more and save the date
The study will result in a recommendation for future capital projects to improve safety and access for all users along the S. George Mason Dr. Corridor.
During this meeting you will:
- Get a quick reminder about the study
- Learn more about the background and objective of the study
- Understand the planning context of this project
- Review what we heard from the first round of public engagement
- Get a first look at initial hallway concepts for S. George Mason Dr.
- Learn more about the next steps of this project
Join the meeting
We can provide reasonable modifications for people with disabilities and language translation upon request. Please direct all inquiries to [email protected]
- Monday, July 18, 2022 | 19:00 – 20:30