Next date: Wednesday 07 December 2022 | 7:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Join the S. George Mason Drive Multimodal Transportation Study team for the launch of the public engagement round! We will reintroduce the study, its context, history and purpose, cover what we heard during the first two rounds of public engagement, and present the conceptual designs for intersections along the corridor that we developed based on what we have learned so far in the study process.
Following this meeting, we will launch an online feedback form to collect community feedback on these draft concepts.
The study will provide recommendations for future capital projects to improve safety and access for all users along the S. George Mason Drive corridor.
During this meeting you will:
- Get a quick reminder about the background, purpose and planning context of the study
- Review what we heard from the first two rounds of public engagement
- Explore the updated concept for all three segments of the S. George Mason Dr. hallway.
- Get a first look at foreplay
- Learn more about the next steps of this project
Join the meeting
We can provide reasonable modifications for the disabled and language translation upon request. Please direct all inquiries to [email protected]
- Wednesday 07 December 2022 | 19:00 – 20:30