Next date: Thursday 04 August 2022 | 6:00 p.m.
Join county transportation staff for the second community meeting to learn more about phase two of the South Four Mile Run Drive Complete Streets project, located between S Walter Reed Drive and N Nelson Street.
During this meeting you will:
- Learn more about the road’s long-term vision from the Four Mile Run Valley Area Plan
- Learn about the kinds of short-term improvements that can be made this season through repaving and backfilling
- Review what we heard from you about how the corridor currently works
- Get a first look at concept designs and elements developed based on what we learned
- Learn more about next steps
How to participate :
If you cannot attend the event, meeting materials and a recording will be available on the project page, along with an online feedback form. Feedback received will help staff finalize a plan for the corridor, which will be implemented in fall 2022.
We can provide reasonable modifications for the disabled and language translation upon request. Please direct all inquiries to [email protected]
- Thursday August 04, 2022 | 6:00 p.m.