DENVER, March 29, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The Identity Defined Security Alliance (IDSA), a nonprofit organization that provides vendor-neutral training and resources to help organizations reduce the risk of a breach by combining identity and security strategies, today announced the Identity Virtual Conference Management Day 2022. The one-day online event will take place on Identity Management Day, April 12, 2022, and features five panel discussions and an interactive Twitter event hosted by the co-sponsor of the event, the National Cybersecurity Alliance (ANC).
Now in its second year, Identity Management Day’s mission is to educate business leaders, IT decision makers and consumers on the importance of identity management and key components, including governance , identity, process and technology-centric security best practices, with a particular focus on the dangers of not properly securing identities and access credentials.
People also read…
Identity Management Day 2022 Virtual Conference Agenda
Launch of Identity Management Day with IDSA and NCA
Opening Session: Preventing Identity Attacks Today
- Manish Gupta, Director of Global Cybersecurity Services, Starbucks
- Martin Kuppinger, Founder and Principal Analyst, KuppingerCole
- Clint Maples, CISO, Robert Half
- Tom Sheffield, Senior Director of Cybersecurity, Target
- Moderator: Sean Deuby, Director of Services, Semperis
Addressing Identity Challenges for SMBs
- Lawrence Cruciana, President, Enterprise Information Technology
- Phyllis Lee, Senior Director of Controls, Center for Internet Security
- Harry Perper, Senior Cybersecurity Technologist, The MITER Corporation
- Moderator: Lisa Plaggemier, Acting Executive Director, National Cybersecurity Alliance
Identity at the center of Zero Trust
- Chase Cunningham, CSO, Ericom
- George Finney, CSO, Southern Methodist University
- Den Jones, CSO, Banyan Security
- Moderator: John Gilroy, Managing Director, The Oakmont Group/Federal Tech Podcast
Identity Management Day Twitter Chat
12:00 p.m. – 12:45 p.m. MDT
Hosted by the National Cybersecurity Alliance (@StaySafeOnline). To participate, contact Jennifer Cook, [email protected].
What is missing from the identity?
- Jaime Lewis-Gross, Vice President of Solutions Engineering and Strategy, Saviynt
- Eve Maler, CTO, ForgeRock
- Helen Patton, CISO Advisor, Cisco
- Moderator: Richard Bird, CPO, SecZetta
- Andrew Hughes, Director of Identity Standards, Ping Identity
- Paul Zolfaghari, Managing Director, Carrick Capital
- Moderator: Paul Mezzera, Vice President of Strategy, Saviynt
Panel sessions are eligible for ISC(2) CPE credits and session recordings will be available after the event. To register for the Identity Management Day 2022 virtual conference, visit https://www.idsalliance.org/identity-management-day-virtual-conference-2022/.
In addition to the virtual event, there are several other ways to participate.
- Become an Identity Management Champion: Join the growing list of identity management champions who put identity management and security at the heart of their mission.
- Identity Management Award Nomination: Submit the individuals and organizations that are making identity and security management an enabler of business operations while reducing risk. The submission deadline is March 31 at 5:00 p.m. Pacific Time.
- Explore resources: Discover best practices for businesses, SMBs and consumers across the industry on the Identity Management Day news and resources page.
- Donate to the Next Generation Identity Management Day Fund: Support the next generation of identity management leaders and provide financial assistance to students on their journey to a career in intelligent identity cybersecurity.
To learn more about Identity Management Day 2022, please visit www.identitymanagementday.org.
About Identity Defined Security Alliance
IDSA is a group of identity and security vendors, solution providers, and practitioners that acts as an independent source of thought leadership, expertise, and practical advice on identity-centric security approaches to technology professionals. IDSA is a non-profit organization that facilitates community collaboration to help organizations reduce risk by providing education, best practices and resources.
Julie Smith Identity Defined Security Alliance 303-324-3159
Copyright 2022 GlobeNewswire, Inc.