- We live in a time of urgency for businesses to embrace long-term sustainable value.
- Leaders in finance and sustainability will explain how a company affects the financial well-being of its community – from jobs, wealth creation and taxes paid to research and development expenses.
- On May 10, 2022, Insider is hosting “Financing a Sustainable Future – Creating Economic Prosperity at Scale,” a free virtual event at noon ET, featuring speakers from Bank of America, JUST Capital, Dow, and more.
- Click here to register for this free virtual event.
As part of the “Financing a Sustainable Future” series, Insider’s virtual event “Financing a Sustainable Future – Creating Economic Prosperity at Scale,” presented by Bank of America, takes place Tuesday, May 10, 2022 at noon ET and includes live conversations with Insider editors, sustainable finance experts, business leaders and professionals ESG.
Panelists will discuss how a company affects the financial well-being of its community in terms of employment, wealth creation, and taxes paid on research and development expenditures.
We live in a time of urgency for businesses to embrace the creation of long-term sustainable value and to prioritize the needs of people, the planet and the creation of broad-based economic prosperity.
The event will take a closer look at the third of the four pillars of ESG reporting, as defined by the World Economic Forum: prosperity.
- Karen Fang, Managing Director, Global Head of Sustainable Finance, Bank of America
- Martin Whittacker, Chairman and CEO, JUST Capital
- Eunice Heath, Chief Sustainability Officer, Dow
Back to the events of the series:
- Financing a Sustainable Future: Investing in People Transforms Economies March 8, 2022
- Financing a sustainable future – Accelerate the Net-Zero transition on April 12, 2022
- Financing a Sustainable Future: Advancing Effective Corporate Governance June 14, 2022
We hope to see you there!