“As the former president of US Healthcare and Aetna Health, I know the importance of privacy when handling patients’ personal information. Unlike most other virtual assistants, we have built a virtual healthcare assistant owner to, among other things, keep users’ health information private,” mentioned Mike Cardillo, CEO of HandsFree Health. “Generally, mainstream virtual assistants were designed for entertainment, in direct contrast to how healthcare is run, and we prioritize privacy.”
Health plans and Medicare Advantage plans looking to use the rapidly growing virtual assistant market to improve their customer experience now have the option to choose a platform built around privacy and designed by former industry leaders. ‘Health Insurance. This unique solution provides users with all the entertainment and convenience features of a typical virtual assistant, but with the added benefit of specialized healthcare features designed to keep users compliant, informed and engaged with their health.
“Our leadership team has a long history with our nation’s major health plans and our unique relationships help deliver content and data that is vital to healthcare, including our health database and connections. to insurance benefits,” said Dan Messina, President of HandsFree Health. “We use patent-pending privacy features that keep each family member’s health information private, even within their own home. Our platform does not log users or eavesdrop on conversations. private.”
HandsFree Health Virtual Assistant Privacy Highlights:
- HandsFree Health’s platform was designed to be HIPAA compliant.
- Layered privacy features including cloud-based security
- Device-level privacy measures such as voice recognition, PIN codes, and colored reminder lights enhance user protection, even within their own households.
- Patent-pending technology to protect patient privacy. The platform leverages Microsoft technologies to provide a completely integrated and secure approach to healthcare.
- Closed platform, not open to external developers of third-party skills.
HandsFree Health features for health plan members:
- Provides answers to common plan questions, such as deductible amount, co-payments and payout maximums.
- Access to personalized information for health plan members based on their medical history.
- Ability to call medical practices directly via the WellBe virtual health assistant.
- Reminders to schedule medical appointments, including preventive care appointments, COVID-19 vaccine, and flu shots.
- Medication and prescription refill reminders.
- Ask questions and hear health answers immediately.
- Ability to download health readings from hundreds of connected medical devices.
- Integrates with connected home devices to help control the home environment using voice commands.
- Tracks blood pressure, blood sugar, weight, and provides reminders for medications, appointments, daily activities, and more.
Benefits for health plans:
- Connections to most major health insurance plans
- Fighting medication non-adherence by providing medication reminders and prescription refill alerts, reducing healthcare costs for members with chronic conditions
- Accessible via a commercial white label application specially designed for health plans
- HandsFree Health can influence a significant number of metrics that determine Medicare Star rating.
- Supports the “underserved population” who have visual impairments or other disabilities and cannot navigate computers and tablets.
- Member Service Center Savings
- Available 24/7/365
About HandsFree Health™
Hands-free health™ offers a suite of products for consumers and businesses to bring people closer to compliance and optimal health. HandsFree Health creates fully integrated, intelligently designed health and wellness platforms. HandsFree Health has quickly become the benchmark for voice technology in healthcare. HandsFree Health is the creator of WellBe®, the first voice-enabled AI virtual health assistant platform. WellBe is a secure voice assistant, built on a reliable, HIPAA-compliant platform. The products are sold online at HandsFree Health, as well as other online retailers, including walmart.com, Amazon.co.uk, ebay.com, Sears.com, Kmart.com, alibaba.com, DrLeonards.com and Newegg.com.
Media contact: [email protected]
Commercial contact: [email protected]
SOURCE Hands-Free Health