The all-inclusive digital asset analytics and advisory platform has announced its annual virtual conference scheduled for March 23, which will host global digital asset innovators and the release of their 2022 Digital Asset Outlook Report
EmergentX, a digital asset analytics and advisory platform, today announced that it will convene the Digital Assets Conference 2022 (#EMXCONF2022) in an all-virtual format on March 23, 2022. Consilience – 2022 and Beyond,” the one-day virtual conference summit is designed to highlight key trends and trailblazers through keynotes, panel discussions, and blockchain game demos.
The virtual conference will broaden engagement and serve as a meeting point for global players in the digital asset ecosystem – from financial institutions to crypto-native companies and exchanges, and DeFi to NFT, metaverse and blockchain games.
EMXCONF2022 will host roundtables focused on digital asset growth segments:
- Institutionalizing the Digital Asset Market – First-Hand Insights from VASPs and Allocators
- Evolution of Digital Asset Trading Strategies – Insights to Diversify and Manage Risk to Deliver Risk-Adjusted Returns
- Breadth and depth of the digital asset market in 2022 and beyond – How should market players best position themselves in the face of regulatory change and innovation?
- How will NFTs improve digital entertainment and customer experience?
- Features of digital assets and fintech hub – Hong Kong and global outlook
- Blockchain gaming in 2022 and beyond
Guest speakers include:
- Angelina Kwan, Senior Board Advisor, HashKey Group: Institutional Adoption and the Changing Regulatory Landscape
- Chia Hock Lai, Co-Chair, Blockchain Association of Singapore: Institutional digital assets 3.0
- Michael Lau, SVP, Global Head of Sales, Bull
- Luc Froehlich, Global Head of Digital Asset Solutions, Fidelity International
- Jean-David Péquignot, Head of OSL Digital Securities, OSL
- Elaine Sun, Chief Compliance Officer, Huobi Technology
- King Leung, Head of FinTech, InvestHK, and many more.
Conference Overview: EMXCONF2022 (EmergentX Digital Asset Conference 2022)
the EmergentX Digital Asset Conference 2022 (EMXCONF2022) is the premier virtual conference for digital asset economy stakeholders from around the world to showcase industry trends and the pulse. Building on the success of the 2022 Digital Asset Outlook Report, the virtual conference will attract attendees including digital asset natives, financial institutions, investors, regulators and enthusiasts. The virtual event is supported by InvestHK, Amber Group, Animoca Brands and Huobi Technology. EMXCONF2022 will take place on March 23, 2022, from 9:45 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Hong Kong time (GMT+8).
Launch of the EmergentX Digital Asset Outlook 2022 report
EmergentX also announced the publication of the outlook of the global digital assets industry in the report titled “2022 Insights – Consilience: The Future of Digital Assets”. The full 282-page report highlights 13 themes for 2022, centered on five pockets – Ecosystem, Institutional, Experiential, Foundational and Philanthropy – and future projections. It features interviews with leading players on NFT, metaverse, blockchain gaming, Web3, DeFi, including Amber Group, Animoca Brands, Crypto.com, The Sandbox, TPS Capital (official OTC desk of Three Arrows Capital), True Global Ventures, Worldpay, and a host of others.
“2022 will be a turning point in the adoption of digital assets. Multiple forces are coming together to reshape the way we spend (cryptocurrencies), invest (decentralized finance), create and own (NFT), live (metaverse), and we are driving (regulations). These will have lasting changes to the way we live, leading to the next phase of the Internet – Web 3.0,” said Esme Pau, Insight Lead, EmergentX.
EmergentX is a digital asset insights and advice platform that solves the complexity of digital assets to deliver valuable insights to organizations in all geographies. Based in Hong Kong, the platform has a rapidly growing global community of investors, institutions, regulators, and digital asset natives based on their institutional-level knowledge to determine how to achieve their goals.