Ansira Partners, Inc. (“Ansira”), an independent global technology and marketing services company, has released the 2022 schedule for its annual EiQ event. Founded in 2017, EiQ will take place April 5, 2022and will bring thought leaders, current trends and innovative best practices to an audience of brand marketers across different verticals including retail, technology, food service and automotive.
“In an environment where capturing and retaining customers with brands is harder than ever, EiQ offers Ansira the opportunity to connect some of the best minds in marketing to share their brand insights. Innovation is at the heart of this annual event, where thought leaders discuss how to influence and innovate email marketing, customer experience and loyalty,” said Ansira Chief Marketing Officer Kelly Jo Sands. “Many of the customers we work with at Ansira operate within a distributed ecosystem – such as with franchisees, agents, licensees, partners or distributors – which increases the complexity of driving seamless customer experiences. Our expertise, along with our recent recognition as a Strong Performer in Forrester’s Loyalty Service Providers Wave, gives us a distinctive platform to connect our audience with people and topics that will drive meaningful brand engagement and loyalty.
Highlights of the QIS agenda include:
- Keynote speaker Ken Schmidtauthor and former director of communications at Harley-Davidson
- Guest speakers from organizations such as: Brinker International, Domino’s, Teladoc, Kickstarter, Raymour & Flanigan, Edible Arrangements and Forrester Research
- Awards honoring this year’s “Email Maverick”, “Email Whiz”, “CX Conductor” and “Loyalty Luminary”
- Insightful sessions such as “Connect to Keep”, “Human Connection Through Technology Enabling Personalization”, “Content is King: Building Community Through CX”, “Edge of the Inbox”, “EiQ 2022 Trend Report” and “Creating Connections Across Sales & Marketing to Drive Growth »
- Ansira is joined by this year’s sponsors Bloomreach, Oracle CrowdTwist, MessageGears, Adobe, Women of Email and Iterable
Registration will remain open until Sunday, April 3, 2022with options like a free pass for brand marketers, or $199 for marketing technology providers.
Ansira is backed by Advent International, one of the world’s largest and most experienced private equity investors with deep expertise in the business and financial services industry.
Check out the new Martech Cube podcast. For more such updates, follow us on Google News Martech News